This program is designed to give student athletes and those interested in sport the opportunity to experience study abroad without sacrificing their training commitments. Participants will be able to engage in a strength and conditioning plan provided by their coach. In addition, all students will be required to document their experience through photography, videography, blogging and journaling.
- Held during each summer session.
- Each course is worth 3 credits and students will complete 6 credits per term.
- Students can either take HIEU 3712-Spanish Culture and Civilization (taught in English) and one Spanish course (SPAN 2010-Intermediate Spanish, SPAN 2020-Advanced Intermediate Spanish or another Spanish language course from the summer courses offerings list), or two Spanish courses.
- Includes visits to local sports facilites and events.
- Spanish Prerequisites: Completed at least 2 semesters of Beginning Spanish or the equivalent.