Service Learning Internships
Service Learning Internships are intended for students who are interested in the opportunity to combine a career-oriented practical experience with in-depth participation in some aspect of Valencian culture and society. Students have to commit to participate for the entire semester. The time requirement is about 2 hours a week. These internships are not credit-bearing and are unpaid.
Samples of Service Learning Internship opportunities:
- Law-Assist in the office and shadow local lawyers
- Medicine-Hospital general (Cardiovascular),Clínica Sorolla (General Medicine)
- Education-Work as a teachers aid/tutor for English teachers in one of several area elementary schools
- Translation-History Museum or the School of Philosopy and Education at a local university
- On line publishing house Tirant Lo Blanc
- Taller Fallas-learn about and assit in building a falla
- International Transportation-Transeste Logística S.L.
Please indicate on your application which intership opportunity you would be most interested in.